Workers Compensation

Our Clinic can’t help you with Workers Compensation claims.

If you have a union at work, your union can, and often will, provide advice and representation with respect to your Workers’ Compensation matters. If you are not in a union, you may be able to obtain free assistance from the Office of the Workers’ Advisor (OWA). They can be reached at: 1-800-435-8980 (Service in English) or 1-800-661-6365 (Service in French). The OWA also offers information online.

The Steps to Justice website has step-by-step information about Workers Compensation and other common legal problems.