Online Links and Resources
- Legal Aid Ontario : Information on legal aid services, including legal aid certificates
- Law Society Referral Service: A free service of the Law Society of Upper Canada that provides referrals to lawyers and paralegals
- Teen Legal Help Line: A free, confidential service that provides teens with answers to legal questions
- CLEO Your legal Rights: Clear and practical legal information from Community Legal Education Ontario
- ACLCO: The Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario works to link Ontario legal clinics with the community and to improve the legal welfare of those communities.
- Ministry of the Attorney General: Information on the Ontario justice system with links to legal information, courts and court procedures and forms
- Justice Ontario: Answers and information on the justice system in Ontario. Access to information in 170 languages
- Your Law – Family Law: A website on family law set up by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Help Ontario : Information on how to obtain assistance if you are unrepresented in a civil (non-family) proceeding
- Migrant Worker Health : Free Resources for the public and health providers with respect to migrant worker health
- Court Prep: This website will provide information on preparing for court.
Local MP and MPP Website links:
Tribunals and Boards